Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sharing of the Links

Today I think I shall give my readers, if there be any, a couple links few links. The first is to StumbleUpon, without which I wouldn't be able to share. The second is to a video, the third a tutorial.

I'm not a huge fan of the song Smooth Criminal. I like the Michael Jackson video, but I don't like his voice. I can tolerate the Alien Ant Farm version. Thanks to StumbleUpon, I found a version that I absolutely love. String instruments rock my striped knee socks right off my feet, especially cello. I have no idea who these guys are, but they are amazing. Without any further ado, I give you Dueling Cellists. Also, they remind me of Sam and Dean from the TV series Supernatural.

Now, while you listen to a rock song turned awesome, go make a 19th St. Wallet. "A what?" It's this awesome, cute, ultra-slim wallet thing with 2 pockets. If you want to wear a pair of jeans without having to carry a purse for your money and your ID, you could slip this in your back pocket without anyone knowing it's there. If you forget to sew pockets into your costumes and go to a Renaissance festival but want to keep your money close to you instead of in a purse where it's easily snatched, you could slip this in your corset and forget it's there. When you produce it from nowhere, shopkeepers (or cashiers if you went the Wal-Mart route) will see this adorable little wallet that's just big enough for everything you really need. So here it is! The 19th St. Wallet.

Until tomorrow, probably,

Anny

No comments:

Post a Comment