Monday, August 26, 2013

I've Tried That: "Woven" Friendship Bracelet

Raise your hand if you made friendship bracelets as a kid. *raises hand* Mine were the spiral macrame bracelets with just 2 threads. I had a pink one and then a purple one. These are much more cool! Up to 7 different colors in one bracelet, look awesome as wrap bracelets, and hold charms relatively well.

And they're easy! The only things you'll need are: 1) A small piece of cardboard, and 2) Several different colors of embroidery thread.


This is small enough to fit in your purse or pocket, easy to pick up, and you won't forget your place if you put it down. I ended up taking it to work to do in my downtime.

1 comment:

  1. OMG what a pretty Bracelets. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!
    Cheap Bracelets

    ReplyDelete