Friday, May 2, 2014

Caribbean Vacation Part 1 - The Carnival Magic

So I just got back from the most amazing vacation ever! This one topped my trip to Europe when I was 15 (mostly because I could enjoy some of the more adult activities this time), and I can't wait to throw my pictures all over the internet!

It was an 8 hour drive to get down to Galveston, Texas, where our ship was docked. We went down the weekend that all the bluebells were going insane, so I got some great shots of those. Today's pictures are going to be from the journey to the port and the 3 sea days.



The four above were both at stops we made in Texas to stretch our legs. Why can't resting places in Oklahoma be that nice?!


Having some fun in Galveston before crashing in the hotel room.



On the left is the first view I got of the Magic. On the right is the shot of the whale-tail smokestack.




Fun about the boat. Josh and I on the deck, my Jamaica Sunrise, and Josh singing some Foo Fighters for karaoke.



  
Various shots around the ship.
Top Left: The water. I could not get over the water. Expect a post on just the water.
Top Right: Our partial sunset. We tried so hard to catch one but kept missing it!
Middle Left: Front of the ship. It was blocked off due to wind most of the trip.
Middle Right: Lifesaver! Not sure why it says Panama, since the Magic is out of Italy.
Bottom Left: The stair mechanism for cleaning the windows. I believe we're on Deck 11.
Bottom Right: The Theater. The curtain was amazing!!


I cheated on this one... We were actually in Honduras for this shot, but since it is a shot of the boat, I figured it could go here.

Stay tuned, kids! Next week we adventure in Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan, Honduras! Snorkling, fish bites, and wild hermit crabs!




No comments:

Post a Comment