Monday, June 2, 2014

Skyrim - Back to Riverwood

I'm beginning to wish the dragon in Helgen had eaten me. It might get a chance now, at any rate. "I'm not telling you anything until you help me with my dragon problem" was all I could get from Balgruf. If I'm going to impress anyone in the Legion and leverage that to get home, I'm going to have to go back to Riverwood. From the sound of it, I'm going to have to go back to Riverwood and go down into another tomb, at that.

Bandits, spiders, draugr, another puzzle door, another insanely strong dead Nord, and yet another strange word burned into my brain. I've really got to find out what that's about. Maybe Farengar will tell me after he gets done looking at the dragon tablet I brought back for him. Everything seems to be chaos right now. A Dunmer in the service of Balgruf has come in and is going on about a dragon sighting. That's my cue to get out of here. I'll go see if Balgruf has an answer for General Tullius.

_____________________________________________________________________

My birthday is this month! And a family reunion, and possibly some other stuff. Look for some pretty cool adventures from a zoo and maybe a lavender farm and winery!

No comments:

Post a Comment