Monday, April 28, 2014

Skyrim - Larien hates Draugr

Never. Again. I think I would rather face down a dragon than another Draugr. Nasty, dead, dusty, dead Nords. I don't know why they're so violent. It's not like we came in and tried to desecrate their resting place. I don't know what it is with these Nords... Why did we need the stupid crown to begin with? It looked like it had been resting on the head of the Draugr King for some time, so why did we suddenly need it to make Elisif queen? Something strange did happen down there, though, aside from the dead attacking anything living. We went through a puzzle door (I have GOT to learn the mechanics for those!) using an ebony dragon claw we found on one of the Stormcloaks. It led into a huge chamber where we fought the big, bad draugr. There was a wall in the back and as I walked by I felt a pull toward it. I blacked out and all I could see was a single word that seemed to glow and my head was full of chanting. Now the word is burned into my brain. I don't even know the language! I wonder if there's a wizard in Solitude who could tell me what it means. Maybe I'll see after I give this ugly hat to the general.

________________________________________________________________________ 

I'm back home now. The cruise was amazing! Mahogany Bay in Honduras, Belize City (and a lot of jungle) in Belize, and Cozumel in Mexico! Relaxing, eating, snorkeling, zip-lining, cave tubing, and shopping. Sunburn, fish bites, sand scrapes, and pictures... Yes. Pictures. I have them. They are hiding on another Google program. They will end up here, I promise! Look for the next 4 Fridays to be posts about the cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment