Monday, April 7, 2014

Skyrim Adventures - Trapped!

Well, it looks like I'm stuck here. There's only one guaranteed way out of Skyrim and there could be a dragon guarding it now. I was on my way south into Cyrodiil when a bunch of Stormcloaks came running out and even more Imperials followed, grabbing anyone they could. They got most of the storm cloaks, some horse-thief, and me. Damn this civil war. I could have been out of the blasted cold and on my way home to Valenwood by now! Instead, I was put out cold, shoved into a cart with the horse thief and a couple other Nords, and taken back up to Helgen to have my head removed from my body. "Who are you? Where you from? Blah, blah, blah." They didn't care. Put me on a list, line me up with the rest, swing of the axe, not their problem anymore. Thank the nine for dragons! My neck was on the block, the axe was in the air, and my winged savior of fire and death swooped in to save the day. Granted, he soon decided I'd make a better snack than adoring fan and tried to eat me. I've run most of the way to Whiterun now, having followed one of the Imperials, Hadvar, out of the dragon's path. He cut my bonds and had his cousin in Riverwood give me some supplies for the road. They offered to let me stay, but I plan on getting as far away from that furnace with wings as I can. I was told to go to Solitude. As far as Hadvar was concerned my crimes were clear, but he's not the Empire. There's some general up north that can clear me for good and I might find some work to pay my way out of this frozen Hell. Hadvar's cousin begged me to go to Whiterun first, though. He wants me to tell the Jarl about what happened and beg for troops. I wonder if I can buy a horse in Whiterun... I don't think I'll make it to Solitude if I have to run. Wait... There's fighting up ahead!

________________________________________________________________________


 So here's the deal... I launched myself into Skyrim again a couple weeks ago. I then started getting some free time at work and decided to write my adventures down. They aren't exactly in order; I've changed the order of my actions for a better story flow.

We are following a Bosmer named Larien. She is a skilled archer and is honing her skills at thievery. And she pretty much hates Skyrim.

Expect more of this. I've got quite a bit.

Other upcoming blog posts: Several recipes, a few costumes, and a cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment